World of Education Global Organization
Q | ID - baf9d9

In an election 20% of votes were not polled and out of two candidates Ram and Bhanu, Ram got 40% of the total votes while Bhanu got 60% of the votes polled and won by 1600 votes. How many votes did Bhanu get?

9600
8400
20000
12000
Reasoning

3 years ago | 12/03/2018 22:56:55 | gknowledge





World of Education Global Organization,Wedugo App,gk questions,quiz questions,general knowledge questions and answers,general knowledge quiz with answers,general knowledge quiz and answers,science quiz questions and answers,free quiz questions and answers,easy quiz questions and answers,science quiz questions,free quiz questions,ask questions,basic knowledge quiz,basic science questions,free general knowledge test,general quiz questions with answers,gk knowledge test,good general knowledge questions,good q and a questions,mcq mcqueen,mcq question and answer,mcq questions for medical students,multiple choice questions and answers,multiple choice questions examples,multiple choice questions sample,multiple choice questions with answers,multiple choice quiz questions,multiple choice test questions in english,multiple question quiz,online general knowledge quiz,practice multiple choice questions,q&a questions,quiz questions with answers,science practice,science quiz questions and answers,science test,the general knowledge